Monday, January 7, 2013

Bands announce Sandy Hook Elementary benefit show in Connecticut

As I was browsing my usual music news websites this morning, I came across a posting on Property of Zack announcing that Connecticut band Make Do And Mend will be playing a show on Feb. 8 to benefit Sandy Hook Elementary.

The show has been deemed "a concert to support our community"and a part of ticket sales (which are $15 each) will benefit Sandy Hook. They're also allowing ticket buyers the option to be a "Sandy Hook Supporter" and donate an additional $10 that will go directly to Sandy Hook.

Also on the bill are Misery Signals, Life In Your Way, Corelia and The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die.


All donations will be given through Converge Worldwide (for direct donations without buying a ticket, go here).

I think it's seriously cool that these bands have decided to do this, and I hope everyone that's a fan of them or just enjoys shows in general up in Connecticut buys a ticket to this show.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home