Monday, June 25, 2012

The Starting Line are counting down, but to what?

I was directed to Philadelphia-based band The Starting Line's website today by Times Herald Community Engagement Editor Terry Casey because something is up. Knowing that I'm a fan of the band, I'm assuming he thought that I might know what's up or that I'd just simply be interested in knowing what he saw - a countdown.



According to their website, they're counting down to something, and in 20 days and some hours, that something will be revealed. What will it be? I have no idea, and a Google search failed to enlighten me any further. The only thing I know is that the countdown ends on the 10th anniversary of their release of  "Say It Like You Mean It."

Either way, I'd rather be surprised. And I'm hoping it's counting down to something awesome.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home