Thursday, June 14, 2012

I've developed a love for an artist two years late again

Ever start to really like an album an artist released two years after it was originally released? Well, I don't know about you but that tends to happen to me more often than I'd like it to. I know it's not necessarily a bad thing (especially since people that jump on bandwagon really rub me the wrong way), but it makes me wonder why I didn't really enjoy it in the first place.

That being said, reincarnated Swedish singer Robyn is who I'm currently hooked on. Her album, "Body Talk," which was released in three parts in 2010, has been the only thing I've allowed my iPod to play. The track I just can't seem to stop repeating is entitled "Call Your Girlfriend" and has a fun music video to accompany it.






I'll just leave that there and go listen to her album some more now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home