Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Front Bottoms

Yesterday I found out The Front Bottoms are playing at Union Transfer in Philadelphia on June 27.
Today I found out that I get to interview them as a preview for the paper.

I can't quite remember how I found out about the New Jersey natives - which is usually the case these days since I get music thrown at me from a variety of web-based sources (speaking of which, download Spotify if you don't already have it) - but I've been listening to them constantly ever since. They have this quirky, energetic sound that leaves me tapping my feet under my desk and listening to their first full-length, self-titled release over and over again.

So, besides wanting to give everyone a head's up that there will be a feature written by yours truly sometime next month, I also wanted to give everyone the opportunity to listen to them before then.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home