Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Britney Spears? A judge?

OK, I'll admit it... I used to be a big Britney Spears fan back in the day (when I was between the ages of 12 and 14). It was after I saw her in concert at the now Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, N.J. that my being a fan of hers began to dwindle.

Why? Because she lip-synced the entire concert.


Not only was going to her concert a back-up plan my mother had come up with when my younger sister and I found out that we'd be missing the N'SYNC concert due to our summer vacation, the fact that she didn't even sing a single made the whole thing a major bummer for me.

Yes, it was kinda cool seeing her live. Yes, she's a pretty awesome dancer and entertainer. But she was made famous for her songs and she can't even sing well live.

Now I'm finding out that Miss Spears is going to be a judge on the next season of the "X Factor." Really? "X Factor" is a singing competition... how can they see her as a legitimate judge when she probably isn't even close to the same singing level of those that are chosen for the competition?

What were you thinking, Simon Cowell?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home