Thursday, August 12, 2010

High School Favorites

When I was in high school I really started to get passionate about music and the bands that I listened to. I was introduced to a lot of bands through friends and Fuse and I'm still a big fan of most, if not all, of those bands today. Not only was their music great, but they also had some pretty awesome videos to go along with their singles.

So, without further ado, here's my Top 10 High School Favorites:

10. "Swing, Swing" - The All-American Rejects

9. "Anthem of Our Dying Day" - Story of the Year


8. "Best Of Me" - The Starting Line

7. "First Date" - Blink-182

6. "Ocean Avenue" - Yellowcard

(watch music video here)

5. "The Taste of Ink" - The Used

4. "Motivation Proclamation" - Good Charlotte


3. "I'm Not Okay" - My Chemical Romance


2. "A Praise Chorus" - Jimmy Eat World


1. "You're So Last Summer" - Taking Back Sunday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home